Children’s Therapy Connection offers neighborhood-based occupational therapy coverage for children 0-3 years of age in Marion, Hamilton, Tipton, and Hendricks counties through Indiana First Steps. We also offer outpatient services at our clinic in NE Indianapolis for children birth-adolescence.
While focusing on the concerns and goals expressed by your family, we provide play-based occupational therapy interventions tailored to your child’s needs. We specialize in selecting the appropriate adaptive equipment for your child that both works well for your family and meets our therapeutic goals.
One-on-One Therapy Sessions
Your child’s one-on-one treatment sessions could include:
- Parent education
- Home exercise/activities program
- Fine motor activities (stretching, range of motion, strengthening)
- Feeding strategies
- Books & puzzles
- Hand-over-hand assistance
- Sensory integration techniques
- and much more!
Signs of delay in fine motor tasks
- Delay in batting at toys, bringing an object to their mouth, holding a rattle, or difficulty with feeding
Diagnosed with the following disorders
- Sensory integration disorder
- Autism Spectrum disorder
- Cerebral palsy
- Down syndrome
- Developmental delay
- Other genetic, orthopedic, or neurological disorders
If your child has shown any of these signs contact us to see if occupational therapy is the answer for your child!
At CTC, we offer friendly, caring occupational therapists with extensive pediatric experience and training in the latest treatment techniques. We have helped connect hundreds of children with their potential!