At CTC, we offer both First Step Services and P3 “post-three” Services.
First Steps Services
Children’s Therapy Connection (CTC) is a family-owned First Steps provider serving central Indiana families since 2007. Our vision is focused on the concerns and goals expressed by your family, seeking to provide innovative and constructive therapy interventions that are age-appropriate and tailored to your child’s needs. Our passion is providing the utmost quality of care while helping your child to realize their potential.
Over the years, we’ve served thousands of families, guiding them from their initial therapy session to graduation. We happily provide your family with quality, skilled therapists, educational resources, materials & equipment to aid your child’s progress, and access to our additional services (see below) to accentuate your child’s therapy experience. We will work with your child’s physician to monitor their developmental milestones and ensure your child is getting the services they need.
Why our First Steps Team Rocks
- We offer 60+ skilled early intervention therapists averaging nearly 10 years of pediatric experience specialized in child development and play-based therapy
- We only work with kids because that’s what we love to do
- Over 3,000 resources, toys, & equipment available to you and your child at no cost through our resource lending library
- Early morning, evening, and weekend hours available as well as daycare or preschool appointments
- Our knowledgeable therapists are able to continue therapy in home or at our facility after your child turns age 3
- No registration fees for CTC families in any of our play-groups, camps, and programs
- In-network and preferred provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, Aetna, Sagamore, UnitedHealthcare & Indiana Medicaid/Hoosier Healthwise
We are Familiar with Your Child’s Diagnosis
Our knowledgeable staff has extensive experience with prematurity, developmental, speech, & motor delays, feeding difficulties, Apraxia, Plagiocephaly, high/low tone, CP, Down Syndrome, genetic disorders, and much, much more. Learn more about our Therapists.
We are in Your Neighborhood
With therapy services available throughout central Indiana, we travel to Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Avon, Brownsburg, Plainfield, Westfield, Lawrence, Beech Grove, Danville, and Noblesville (and all areas in between!)
We will be Your Guide Through First Steps
We are here to support your family and advocate for your child. Our mission is connecting kids with their potential!
CTC’s p3 services are designed to continue connecting your child with their potential even after they turn 3. p3 is all about “post-three”, the time after your child turns three and ages out of First Steps. We offer a wide variety of therapy services to help ease your transition and continue building on the progress you and your child have already made.
- Continue with your current goals and plan of care
- Keep your child’s current therapists
- Receive services in your home or at our facility*
- Bill services through your health insurance
- Access to all of CTC’s additional services
You Don’t Have to Settle for What the School Offers
The school says your child qualifies for therapy 20 min/week, but you’ve been receiving 2 hrs/week in First Steps. Get the most for your child through p3 to enhance your school services.
You Don’t Have to Deal with the Hassle of the Hospital
Get one-on-one attention from our therapists in the comfort of your home or in our kid-friendly therapy facility complete with a huge play gym and private treatment suites*. Either way, you get top-notch care without the wait list or wallet-busting bill.
* Place of service determined by insurance eligibility & benefits.
You Don’t Have to Start Over with New Therapists
With p3 you get continuity of care. That means you keep building on your child’s momentum and the progress you’ve already made. You and your child have worked hard to get this far, why take a step back now?
Get the most out of your child’s therapy experience with providers who know your family and are ready to continue the journey with you.
CTC accepts most health insurance plans.
In-Network/Preferred provider for:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Hoosier Healthwise
For more information on any of our services, please call (317) 288-7606 or visit us at our website or on Facebook.