Yoga is world-renowned for the health benefits it offers through focus on mindfulness, breathing, and physical movements. CTC has woven these positive attributes with traditional pediatric therapy into Yoga for Kids, creating a fun, silly, and effective way for your child to achieve their goals. Yoga is a low-cost, non-competitive and helpful tool that can have a positive impact on children.
Our therapy staff will oversee your child’s progress throughout each session as they are immersed in songs, stories and games. Yoga for Kids participants will experience better sleep, increased energy levels improved body awareness and muscle tone, relief from muscle stiffness, improved confidence and self-image and overall better general health. Yoga for Kids, another way we are connecting kids with their potential!
Children will be enrolled on a first come, first served basis. Ratios are kept low to allow each child individual attention and instruction, so space is limited! Please contact our office at email@example.com or (317) 288-7606 for additional details.
YOGA for Kids Class Details
- Instructed by a certified yoga instructor and a licensed physical therapist giving your child an enjoyable, therapeutic experience.
- Take-home activities to improve carry-over and keep your child engaged.
- Schedule with classmates, friends, or siblings to share in the fun.
- After school sessions to accommodate your family’s schedule.
- A great adjunct to traditional therapy!
- School-age group: Tuesdays 3:45pm and Preschool-age group: Mondays 9:00am
- $10 per 45-60 MINUTE or discounted punch card $80