Children’s Therapy Connection’s 2017 Preschool Prep Summer Camp is now enrolling! This is a summer day camp program for children of all ability levels ages two through five. The camp follows a curriculum very similar to your local developmental preschool, with weekly themes and ample opportunities for age-appropriate play and fun.
Our summer camp provides a creative and enriching setting for young children to enjoy their summertime with same-aged peers. Our focus is geared towards preparing your child for preschool across all domains of child development (fine/gross motor, cognitive, social, and communication). Staffed with the same high quality therapists who work with our First Steps program, our camp will allow your child to be immersed in a nurturing, educational, and therapeutic environment.
- June 19 through July 14, Weekday mornings; Mon – Fri 9AM -12PM
- $30/day, Sign up for all 4 weeks and save 10%
- All ability levels welcome! Therapeutic group setting designed to address developmental delays and improve your child’s transition to school
- Designed to reinforce skills learned at home and/or through First Steps and prepare your child for preschool
- Curriculum developed specifically for children with developmental delays in speech/language skills, cognitive & social skills, or fine & gross motor skills
- Fun-filled educational activities including story time, water play, ball pit, songs & music, and much more!
- Our camp leaders specialize in child development, early education, and special instruction, and are solely focused on connecting kids with their potential!
Children will be enrolled on a first come, first served basis. Ratios are kept low to allow each child individual attention and instruction, so space is limited. Enroll your child today! Please contact our office at email@example.com or (317) 288-7606 for additional details.